Grilled Lobster and Twice-Baked Potato Casserole
Lobster Tails – Grilled
Brush the lobster tails with EVOO and grill while the casserole is baking, remove meat and let the lobster meat swim in clarified butter until the casserole is ready. Eat the lobster by itself of slice into large pieces and top finished casserole, season as you wish with salt, pepper, and pinches seafood seasoning.
2-3 tablespoons sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon butter (I had clarified butter with a squeeze of lemon)
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup or so Mexi-cheese blend
1 teaspoon or so of EVOO
splashes of buttermilk to get the consistency you prefer
freshly chopped chives and minced parsley to blend in and top the potato casserole
(1) Bake, boil, or microwave potatoes to soft consistency (almost done)
(2) When potatoes are cool enough to handle scoop the inside of the potatoes into a bowl. I crisped the potato skins (brush with EVOO and bake until crispy), perfect for scooping or chop up to add to the casserole, but not necessary.
(3) add butter, garlic, sour cream , and 1/2 of cheese
(4) Mix ingredients (adding buttermilk as needed)
(5) Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min.